Satilla EMC’s Cooperative Solar Program
If you are interested in the benefits of solar but are concerned about the costs, have a shaded roof/yard, have restrictive homeowner covenants or you are a renter, Satilla’s Cooperative Solar program puts “going solar” within your reach.
Cooperative Solar Advantages
- It's affordable
- There are no long-term contracts
- It's more cost-effective than owning or leasing a rooftop solar system.
- You'll have no holes in your roof.
- Concerns about roof age and condition are eliminated.
- No need to be concerned about roof orientation to the sun.
- No maintenance issues.
- Neighborhood covenants do not affect access.
- Renters can participate.
Click below to download our Cooperative Solar Application and start “Capturing Your Share of the Sun!”