Locations Requiring Construction
You will need the following to establish an account:
- Government issued picture identification
- Rental receipt, lease agreement, or proof of purchase
- Physical address for the location of service
- Mailing address
- Social Security number
- The applicant must sign a Membership Application
- The applicant and property owner, if different, must sign a Right-of-Way easement and addendum.
- The requirements for construction of new power lines vary by county. Our CSRs will advise you of these requirements.
- Construction charges may apply. Satilla REMC’s Engineering Department will make this determination after visiting the property.
- A $5.00 membership fee and an account establishment fee will be required of all new applicants. A Customer Service Representative will run a Credit Risk Assessment which will be used in determining the amount, if any, of security deposit.
Please contact a Customer Service Representative at (912) 632-7222 or (888) 738-6926 to get started!